Morning Devotions and Bible Study
- See the events sections of our Facebook Page for Zoom details or details in the weekly e-news.
- Weekdays from 8:30 a.m.- 8:55 a.m., adults gather on Zoom
- Please contact Robert Evans for more information
Watch this video for a brief testimonial about this important ministry!
- Sacred Ground is a film and readings-based dialogue series on race, grounded in faith. Small groups are invited to walk through chapters of America’s history of race and racism, while weaving in threads of family story, economic class, and political and regional identity.
- The 10-part series is built around a powerful online curriculum of documentary films and readings that focus on Indigenous, Black, Latino, and Asian/Pacific American histories as they intersect with European American histories.
- Contact the office if you’re interested in joining our next group.
Sacred Ground was a meaningful experience for me. I thought of myself as a well read person with a broad experience in life. Even so I was constantly chagrined at the gaps in my knowledge of race in America. The readings and the videos challenged my assumptions. The group provided a safe environment for discussion of sensitive topics. The life experiences of other members of the group enriched the discussion immeasurably. It was a large time commitment but worth every minute.Peter Radue, parishioner
- FUNday School is a once-a-month Sunday afternoon offering for families with young children to gather and explore stories of love, hope, and faith. Features include music, stories, games, crafts, and sharing.
- Usually held on the first Sunday of the month, watch for the next group in the weekly e-news.
Next FUNday School: Sunday, February 12, 2023, 3 p.m.
- Registration requested. Please call 410-489-4035 or email the office. (insert [email protected])
Ministry in the Middle
- Ministry in the Middle is a once-a-month program especially designed for youth in grades 5th-8th.
- Usually held on the second Sunday of the month, immediately after the 9a.m. service. Watch the weekly e-news for our next meeting.
Next Ministry in the Middle: Sunday, February 12, 2023, 10 a.m.
- Featuring donuts, crafts, games, videos, and stories. Bring a friend or two and lets have some FUN!
- Teens from St. Andrew’s and the surrounding community meet at least monthly to serve, learn, and have fun at various events.
- Youth Faith Formation workshops hosted by the Rector
- Service Learning Activities like Thanksgiving at Guardian Angel or MLK, Jr day of Service
- Service Mission trips to Appalachia and Honduras
- Retreats, Breakfasts, and Camp
- Contact the office to be placed on our youth email list.
- The men of St. Andrew’s meet monthly for breakfast, fellowship, and faith formation.
- Contact Robert Evans or the office to be included on the men’s email list.
EFM (Education for Ministry)
- EFM is a 9 month curriculum for adults who want to learn about the Bible, Church History, and Theology.
- It is college level reading and discussion, and practical skill building around Christian identity and spiritual growth, while reflecting on the ways God is at work in the world around us.
- Find out more about EFM here.
- EFM registration starts in August. Please contact the office for specific dates and deadlines.